Snap Happy...

                                                                    (Boat trip- Crete)


Taking Photographs is something I really enjoy, my camera is half decent and takes some really good pictures but i'm hoping to purchase a much better model soon! These are a few pictures that I have taken in the past year or so that I love to look back at. I try to capture every happy moment that I can on camera. I find myself taking pictures that I think will inspire me somewhere along the line.
Looking back through my Images I feel a sense of longing to be back in these moments but am glad I took the time to take a snap!


                                                       (A pebbled beach on Holiday)


                                                (The beautiful view from a restaurant)


                                                            (The Eiffel Tower- Paris)


                                                                   (Summer Floral)


                                                        (Beach huts at Blyth Beach)


                                               (A small port captured on a charity walk)


                                                   (St Mary's Lighthouse- Whitley Bay)


                                                       (Pimms Time on Ladies day)

No comments:

Post a Comment